Brothers Dumpster Rental offers 15 yard and 20 yard Roll-Off Containers
Our dumpsters are only 14 feet long and 8 feet wide and taller than the average 15 and 20 yard dumpsters. They can be a perfect fit for the smaller driveway. We also use a dumpster trailer that is 8 feet high vs a taller roll-off truck.
|15 Yard Container $385 3 tons|
|20 Yard Container $410 4 tons|
|15 Yard Container only for Shingles call for pricing|
How it works:
- Call 815-600-6697 or E-mail
- Information needed: size of dumpster 15 or 20 yard, dates, and address
- John or Wendy Hirst will call you back with availability
- Payment is due at time of order. We accept all major credit cards.
- Roofing – 15 yard dumpster only 35 squares
- Rental is for 1 week, after 1 week it is a additional $15 a day.
- If weight limit goes over it is $55 per ton
- 55 gallon Drums full or empty
- TV’s, Computers, E-waste
- Car Batteries (they can be put off to the side)
- Hazardous Materials: paint, oil, pesticides, household cleaning materials, flammable liquids, combustibles, etc. (If you can not put it down your sink, please do not put it in the dumpster.)
- Appliances: air conditioners, refrigerators, freezers, dehumidifiers, stoves, etc.
- Landscape Debris: grass, tree limbs, rocks, stone, dirt, sand, manure, etc.
- Please do not smash the items inside with machinery or move container.
- You are responsible for the items that are in your container.
- Sorry for the inconvenience. See the Junk Removal page for places some of these items can be taken.