We Haul Your Stress Away
Brothers Junk Removal & Deconstruction offers junk removal service for a fair price. We work with homeowners, contractors, real estate agents, landlords and building owners.
Pricing is based on the size of the load (how much room you take up in the trailer). Additional charge may apply for extra heavy debris/items, bagging, furniture/item dismantling and environmental disposal fees. Most jobs can be quoted over the phone.
Licensed Waste Hauler & Fully Insured
We accept all major credit cards, check, and cash
Our trailer is 6ft wide x16ft long and can be stacked 6ft tall
Items that are accepted with an additional charge due to EPA regulations and/or transfer station fees include:
- Freezer and Refrigerator : Must be empty
- TVs, Monitors, Projection TVs
- Tires: with rim $20 / $10 without rims each
- Semi Tires: $50
- Propane Tanks
We can not remove hazardous items from your home. This includes but is not limited to paint, oil, and hazardous chemicals. See below for suggestions on how to remove these items.
- Used motor oil: Oil can be taken to most local oil change shops
- Paint: You can dry paint out and put it in your trash. You can also call your local paint store, McHenry County Defenders, Waste Management, or your municipality for recycle days
- Chemicals: Keep Northern Illinois Beautiful in Rockford (knib.org)
- Yard Waste: Leaves and grass clippings
- Tractor Tires